Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Welcome to Term 3!


Dear Parents and Caregivers,

Welcome back for another wonderful term of Year 6!
 
Below is the link to view the Term Three letter from the Year 6 teachers which outlines the various areas of learning, events, dress code and contact information for the term.
 
 
It was lovely to meet with most of you at the end of Term Two.  Thank you very much for your time.  If you were unable to meet with me at the end of Term Two during interview times, please email me or call the school to arrange a meeting time that does suit.
 
I am currently preparing and packing for my South American pilgrimage with Brisbane Catholic Education and am getting very excited!  Last term I informed you that Mr. Chris Jones would be taking 6 Green while I am away, however this has unexpectently changed.  Fortunately, I am very happy to say that Rachela Tofoni-Smith will now be taking 6 Green for the 14 days while I am away.  She has worked with our class already and is looking foward to working with them again in continuing on with our unit work. 
 
Next Wednesday 17th July (which will be my last day before heading off) 6 Green is hosting a class Mass starting at 9:00am in the Church.  It would be lovely if you are able to come to celebrate and share in the Eucharist with us. You are very welcome.
 
HOMEWORK: Information and the link for homework this week is under the Homework tab.
 
REMINDERS: Camp notes, School Photo notes and Portfolios need to be returned this week thank you.
 
Thank you for your support so far and I look forward to working with you and your child again this term!
 
Have a great week,
Miss Sarah Field.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment